Today my little fishes went to a bigger pool.
The Rosewood Hills pool (where I learned to swim as a kid)!
Gabe got some practice in ...
When he was being supervised by Buddy, Gabe asked him, "You know how to swim, right?" I told him that Buddy used to be the lifeguard for this pool!
Still, when he and Buddy headed off to the deep end, he asked the same question again. (Just to be sure!)
Max preferred to play on his own in the baby pool.
Grandma watching him ... bright sun!
Toward the end he got more enthusiastic about "swimming" around the rest of the pool with Buddy and me. (Water splashed in his face here.)
If Gabe seems a little sleepy today ...
He should! Because he had insomnia last night and then was up before me this morning!
In the end it was hard to get Max to leave the pool!
I like the idea of him getting plenty of exposure to the water, so it will feel natural to him.
Hopefully we can go at least once or twice a week over the summer!













No comments:
Post a Comment