Friday, February 11, 2011

"Yeah, I do" and "No, I don't."


Lately instead of answering questions with "yes" and "no," Max likes to answer with "Yeah, I do" and "No, I don't!"



Here's an example of what I'm talking about!  In this video, Max is kicking the underside of the table with the big black boots he's sporting in the first photo.  He answers the first question, "Yeah, I'm stuck" and the other two with, "Yeah, I do."



Today Brian brought home a new mini van for their family!  (The vehicle he replaced, though, is not the same one that was wrecked last week.  Yeah, Brian likes to keep us guessing.)



Fancy new ride.



Here's the picture Gabe drew of Armodrillo for the blog today.  




He's taught Max to say Armodrillo, as well as the names of some of his other favorite toys.



And here's the Valentine Gabe sent to Dan and me from his school.  It was a surprise, since he hadn't told me one was coming!  I haven't had the chance to tell him we received it.  There's a chance that he was keeping it a secret, but knowing Gabe it's more likely that it seemed unimportant to him, and he just forgot!  I'll find out when he reads this tonight.  We love it, Gabe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment