Gabe says he's going to "get back into SpongeBob."
This is the toy he wants now.
Big surprise when Gabe came home from his class today. When I asked, "What did you do today?" He didn't say, "I don't know" like usual. Instead, he gave me a 10-minute run down of everything he did. Wow, what a treat!
Today they got their parts for the spring play, and Gabe is going to be "Gus Armadillo, the hatmaker." Cool! Looks like we'll be rehearsing and learning some new lines!
Buddy accompanied Max and me to the library today. This morning I found Max a pediatric dentist on our plan.
Here he is. (Got this picture off his web site.) His name is Dr. Coe, and he has a practice in Decker Prairie. We have an appointment on Tuesday. I hope he's good.
From my experience, taking kids to the dentist is just awful. I don't want him to cry. I'm scared of what the recommendation might be. I'm afraid that if I don't take him in, the problem will worsen, and I'll regret it. On the other hand, I'm afraid if I do take him in, we'll be treating something that might not need treatment, and we'll be torturing him for nothing. I'm also bracing myself to be personally admonished for the way I feed him, nurse him, and brush his teeth. There's nothing good at all about taking your baby to the dentist.
More bad news ... Tonight, for the first time, Buster got out of the fence on his own.
First job is to keep him off the kids! To say that Buster is a handful is putting it mildly. He has gotten so big and has so much energy. We have to chain him up so we can venture into our own back yard, because he's relentless, and he'll knock you down!
Finding a safe place ...
Brian escorted him back to the backyard. But will he stay there?











No comments:
Post a Comment