Look at the beautiful Valentine card Gabe made today!!
Here's the inside view. Beautiful pictures and handwriting! I love it, Gabe!!
I'm so proud of Gabe! He's gotten to be so helpful lately. Here he is, helping Max put on boots.
After finishing math and whatever else we're studying in the morning, Gabe gets a good long "recess" break. Today we took a walk with Max, who found a big rock he wanted to throw in the "wa-wa."
Throwing a few acorns into Granny and Gramps' pond.
This one is always bound and determined to get free so he can try to fall in the pond.
At least I know that if this one falls in, we'll all have a good laugh!
Max can go from giddy with glee ...
... to end-of-the world crying in the blink of an eye! Such is the life of an almost-two-year-old, I guess!
This is the family present we got for ourselves for everyone's Valentine's Day present. Daddy's working late tonight ... hopefully he'll come home in time to watch it!
P.S. There are now three reviews on Gabe's youtube site. He made a fourth toy review today, but said he kept messing up and having to start over. He said that he got pretty far on one of the reviews, but had to start over again because he accidentally burped!










No comments:
Post a Comment