Wow! Tomorrow's forecast is a low of 23 and a high of 35. It's too cold to go outside, but our family manages to stay entertained. Lately Gabe is reading comic books ...
And I have almost finished reading him Trapped in Death Cave.
Max can sometimes find other ways to stay entertained ...
But he also likes to read books like this ...
... and this. He has also learned that my little laptop can be used to play movies and slideshow compilations of "big trucks" on youtube. Ugh.
He and I watch Miyazaki films like Totoro and Kiki's Delivery Service. We just got a copy of Spirited Away in the mail today, one of my favorite movies of all time! (Our old copy is lost, so this is the first time Max has seen it.)
I have just finished Healthy at 100, by John Robbins, and started another of his books, The New Good Life. I also just picked up this cancer prevention book published by the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine.
And I'm excited about this one too. I was reading it last night when all of a sudden ...
A very large toy was thrown at my head by my 20-month-old and nearly knocked me senseless!
He's lucky he's cute.
Daddy came home from work early today, and UHD (like all the school districts around here) is closed tomorrow!
Daddy doesn't have much time for reading, but he listens to podcasts. He likes to listen to Lew Rockwell and Dan Carlin. Also, he and Gabe play lots of video games ...
We're staying entertained, but I can't wait for the springy weather to come back. There's nothing like going OUTSIDE!












No comments:
Post a Comment