When it warms up outside, I feel like God is happy with me again.
Taking a walk around Granny and Gramps' pond this afternoon.
Still researching relocation locations. As of this morning we were going to Maine, and this afternoon it was Cedar City, Utah. I guess we better not go anywhere too terribly cold, because then my subconscious will always assume that God is mad at me!
Gabe and Max love the i-pad! Gabe gets irritated when we talk about moving, but he's not taking it really seriously at this point, I think. We have talked about it before.
This is the face Max thinks he's supposed to make when someone wants to take his picture.
Heading home from dinner at Granny and Gramps' house.
As promised, here is Gabe's first toy review! For those with a slow connection, this is quite long (four minutes). Keep in mind that Gabe has a cheap video camera that doesn't focus on details well, and he also can't cut the scene without having to make a second video. I think he did a great job!






No comments:
Post a Comment