Multiplication and division with lentils! Gabe is also learning about United States history, and the presidents.
Meanwhile, Max is testing boundaries, and learning how hard he can hit you with an object before it hurts (I have the bruises to prove it)! He is learning how far he can push you before you get ...
... mad!! He likes to play with this toy that has a mad face ...
... and a happy face! He can say "happy" and "mad" and knows what they mean. When he's pushed me too far, he runs to Daddy with his arms out saying, "Mama mad! Mama mad!"
And I have learned to wash well the greens Dad picks at the farm. After making a millet, swiss chard, and dirt casserole that had to be thrown away, I am soaking my greens very well!
And yes, the freakin' cold weather has returned. It's freezing out there now!
Fidget's holed up in the barndominium ...
And Buster has joined us in the utility. We picked up everything off the floor in there. We'll see if he manages to destroy the washer, dryer, and the walls by morning!








No comments:
Post a Comment