Friday, February 25, 2011

Park Day.


Here's Gabe attempting to wake Max this morning, Gabe-style (by putting toys in his face and being as annoying as possible)!



So okay, we are members of a local Yahoo homeschool group that meets weekly for park days.  (But we don't ever actually attend!)  Nevertheless, I value our membership because I get a daily e-mail with postings from the group forum, and by reading it I can keep up with all the educational events going on in our area!



The thing is, now they are cracking down on members who don't attend, to eliminate potential stalkers I guess.  Now you have to attend an event every quarter or they'll kick you out!  (So after today, I'm thinking we don't have to go again till June!)



Maya came along, and she seemed to easily assimilate into the group of girls (who were digging a hole so big and wide in the playground sand that it is probably a significant hazard now for any other kids who want to play there)!



Max was totally digging the sand too.  (Not sure how he managed to get so much of it in his diaper -- a surprise for me when we got home!)



Sliding with Grandma was fun too!



Gabe had a more difficult time joining the group of boys to play, but he did alright.  Here he is back home, with a Buddy he's always totally comfortable playing with.



Our kids are so lucky to have their cousins!



Grumpy Daddy.  Oh, and an update:  Buddy did catch a rat in the trap next to our garbage.  I hate killing anything, but when it gets to the point that they are eating up your garden and falling out of the trees, I guess something has to be done ...



That's all for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment