Yeah, you knew I was gonna blog about it.
I had seen a dark spot on one of Max's teeth yesterday. Today I looked more closely and discovered that it is a cavity! It's on the front side of the tooth right next to his right front tooth. Not sure how this happened, because I brush his teeth so much better than I did Gabe's! (And Gabe's teeth lasted several more years before they rotted.) Poor Maxie is too little to understand what's happening at the dentist. So, I am freaked out about it.
Pause ... breathe.
Since we're studying money again, I took Gabe to the gas station to buy an item of his choosing, priced less than a dollar, so he could make change for the clerk.
He chose an item with no price on it that turned out to cost $1.99, and $2.15 with tax. And of course, it was candy. I think we'll do this again, but the rule will be no candy. He could get a bag of peanuts or some juice ... (Yeah, I know. What did I expect?)
Poor little Maxie. I don't want anything bad to happen in his little world.
Now, pardon me, as I am off to continue with my freak-out.





No comments:
Post a Comment