This morning Gabe gave me the Mother's Day book he had made at school Thursday. Here it is!

He's right so far ...

I am always calling out to see what he's doing when I can't get to him to make sure he's okay.

Yes, I do. Didn't realize they enhanced my looks.

Yes, we love swimming!

Gabe and I love to look at cookie recipes together.

Do I wear lots of white striped shirts? Maybe I should avoid horizontal stripes.
Just had to show off and share my book!

Happy Mother's Day to my mom too!!

Gabe is so proud that today he yelled at the neighbors' miniature dachshund, Weenie, and she ran away. He says he's not scared of Weenie anymore!

He wanted to bring Maya and Joe to the fence next to the neighbor's yard to show that he isn't afraid of their dog anymore.

Max, taking a ride today.
Okay ... now for the mystery. I will not be blogging for the next 2-3 days. Why not? Well, I am not supposed to tell you. But I'll see you Wednesday or Thursday with details!!
Love, Me!

No comments:
Post a Comment