This morning I put Max's hat on him, and of course he automatically tried to yank it back off. I said, "Don't take it off, Maxie. That's your hat." And he repeated the word distinctly, "Hat."

I'd like to apologize to everyone around me for spending too much time, going overboard, making stuff for Egypt.

Gabe doesn't care much for this picture of Anubis. He says it looks like Anubis is sitting on the potty. Oops ... you know, it really does!

Clari helped me paint the sarcophagus. Thanks, Clari!

Thanks to Mom and Dad for helping with Gabe and Max. My boys love going to Grandma and Buddy's house! Too bad for Mom and Dad, they never want to go back home!

This is Max's gesture to show that his teeth are bothering him. The biting is another sign. Last night he crawled right up to me and bit me really hard, right on the butt! While I was laughing, he did it again.

Ancient Egypt is coming to my messy kitchen.

No comments:
Post a Comment