Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Barbeque and blackberries.


Today I started papering the walls in the kitchen for Ancient Egypt!  I want to make it look like the inside of a pyramid.  I plan to paint hieroglyphics on the paper.



Unexpectedly we got invited to a barbeque at Granny and Gramps' today!  Yum!  



Max was taking his nap at dinner time, so he and I were fashionably late.  (Note to self:  no more pictures unless I'm wearing makeup.)



We brought Max's favorite ball.  Now when he says, "Bah," I know he really means "ball."  (That is, it counts as a real word to me because he's using it appropriately!)



He also practiced some of his tricks ...



... and played with Granny.  Granny starts her new job at HEB on Monday.



Gramps and Amy test-drove Buddy's car because he wants to sell it.



Then everyone decided to go pick blackberries.



Buddy is making blackberry wine.



Unfortunately, only Buddy got to do any picking because everyone else had to hold kids and make sure they didn't get run over.


No comments:

Post a Comment