Thursday, May 27, 2010

Buddy cuts Gabe's hair.


Buddy gave Gabe a trim today with the clippers.




Looks pretty good!




He also had a driveway poured for Brian.




Here's one of his gardens this year ... the one with the corn, squash and beans.




And he also just finished building this safety rail (at my incessant pleading), so that Mom won't break all her bones when if she has a tragic fall while trying to go through storage boxes.



Here he is, babysitting Max.  Yes, Buddy does a lot of great things for a lot of people.  So I'm sorry, Dad, that I told you today I was desperately hoping to find out you weren't my real biological father.  I'm all messed up about the gene thing.




Living in the same place as Mom means finding little notes like this around the house sometimes.  We should not give the chickens banana peels anymore.  There is a very real danger that they might slip and fall.  (Love you too, Mom.)

And here's a youtube video of Max fussing to get Buddy's attention as Buddy cuts Gabe's hair.  He wanted to play with Buddy too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment