Today is Max's first birthday!!!!

We decided to celebrate and took a family trip to the used bookstore and the comic book store. Gabe weaseled his way out of homeschool for the day. I bought this purple balloon wand for Max at a dollar store. He was so overstimulated by all the helium balloons in the store (screaming, "Bah! Bah! Bah!") that I had to get him out of there! (Well, he really was excited. I know you can't tell from this picture.)

Then at Target he found the ultimate ball!

Then when we got home, Buddy showed Max his new Mustang! (He bought it yesterday and brought it home today!)

What a cool ride ... it has a red leather interior. Granny and Gramps bought the Volkswagen.

After Max's nap we went to Granny and Gramps' for his birthday present. Here's Granny, handing him a ball.

Granny knows what Max likes!

Thanks for all the cool presents!
Now I'm going to try to put a youtube video here of Max and Gabe playing in the car today:
HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY, MAX!
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

No comments:
Post a Comment