Saturday, May 8, 2010

On walking.


Max isn't walking yet.  I read that 50% of babies walk by their first birthday.




Gabe was walking before he turned one.  But Gabe never crawled.




I remember that Gabe wanted help to practice-walk all the time.  Max, on the other hand, is not interested in assisted practice walking right now.  He seems to be trying to learn on his own ...




Gabe and Joe had a soccer game this morning that Max and I did not attend.  They lost!




Buddy put Astroturf down in the barn for the kids to play on ... softer than concrete.




When I went inside to cook I asked Dan to take a picture if anything interesting happened.  This is the only picture he took.




"What are you doing Maya?"




She told me she was digging for treasure.  I asked if she'd ever found any treasure out here.  She said that yes, she had found some diamonds!

No comments:

Post a Comment