Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Two Halloween parties down, four to go!


Max and I walked the back woods this morning to see how many of the decorations are still standing.  We're having a second Halloween party at our house tomorrow for our little homeschool group!



I'm going to use the same theme, but on a smaller scale, and I'm going to walk the kids around on a tour and read the hints.  We'll be delivering eviction notices (and maps to the new camp sites) to all the monsters in their pumpkin "mailboxes."



Max, pointing to the banner and saying, "Kitty!"  I remember when Gabe went through the same stage where he just loved kitties!



"Turtle" is another one of his new words.  I can't let him see this turtle on display because he always picks it up and runs away with it.



At the last minute tonight, Gabe wound up accompanying Joe and Maya to the Trunk-or-Treat at their church.  That was party #2.



We have the party at our house tomorrow afternoon, then another Trunk-or-Treat with the Cypress Homeschool Association on Friday.



Then Saturday we have a party at another family's house, then Dan's family's party down the road.

And then Sunday is HALLOWEEN!!






No comments:

Post a Comment