Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Max wants to take a walk.


Max will come up to me and say, "walk," when he wants to go outside and take a walk.  And he'll say, "shoes," when he wants to wear shoes!  (But he shook his head when I asked if he wanted pants.)



Dad was just talking, so I'm not sure how he made such an ugly face.



Homeschool is getting a little neglected this week ...



Gabe with a praying mantis ... getting a science lesson outside instead.



Max has been generally fussy and hard to please, except for a 10 minute period when he entertained himself with silverware in the dishwasher.  (As I'm typing this, he is sitting in my lap with a box full of paper clips, dropping them on the floor one by one.  I buy free time with a mess.)




We went outside, and Max found Buddy mowing the yard ...



He got what he wanted!








No comments:

Post a Comment