We had our homeschool group out for a Halloween party today! (I don't have any pictures of that actual party, but Clari took some, so I'll post them later.)
When Joe came home from school and found out everyone was having a party, he was initially pretty upset. So we decided to do another hay ride tonight.
We finally got some cooler weather ... I still can't get over how cute Max looks in his little long pants.
Maya and Max, pulling Buddy in two different directions, trying to get his attention. Buddy is a popular guy.
Going on the hay ride tonight ... Max would not leave his little book at home. He loves looking at the animals and trying to say their names!
On the ride home, Nathan was pointing and saying, "Vaca!"
Some cows took notice of our hay ...
They seemed to be pursuing us for a short distance, then stopped. "Bye bye, cows!"
In this picture Mom was telling Joe that there is no such thing as "Killer Cows." But if you click on this to look at this full size image, you'll see that the cow off to the right has glowing, "killer" eyes.
Closing the gate.
I wish he'd quit making this awful face whenever I take his picture.
Putting hay in his hair for a laugh ... We are raising another little comedian just like Daddy.












No comments:
Post a Comment