Saturday, October 9, 2010

Studio in the Woods.


Today was the first soccer game for the Great White Sharks (who, curiously, wear lime green).  They tied the Red Rockets 1-1.  



It was also art class day at Aunt Peggy's Studio in the Woods!



Their craft was painting milk jug jack-o'-lanterns for Halloween!



Maya painted very carefully and meticulously.



Gabe didn't go too crazy when he got pain on his arm.




Having fun!



Maxie got to walk around in the crunchy leaves ...



... and enjoyed getting passed around among the adults available to watch him.



Gabe, pondering and planning his rebuttal when I told him he could only have one cookie.



Taking a playtime break while the paint dried.



Drawing when the pumpkins were done.  I neglected to photograph the finished product here.  I'll post a pic tomorrow because if I go and get the pumpkins now, Max will insist on going to Grandma and Buddy's house!



Daddy, spray-painting the alligator.  It will be finished tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment