Despite this guilty-looking picture, Max didn't do it. He actually seems to be past his phase of dropping stuff in the toilet. (Though we are still ever-vigilant when he walks into the bathroom with the remote control.)
The simple fact is that our bathroom is so small that if you're standing in it and drop something, it will fall into the toilet. That is a universal law.
This was Daddy's own mistake, but the boys both got a kick out of it. Daddy said, "I'm bald. What do I need a hairbrush for now, anyway?"
Gabe and Max, horsing around last night.
Max loves playing with his brother ... for awhile!
This was taken a split second before Max officially was not having fun anymore.
After several days of no mail, Gabe was sure he was getting a package today.
And happily, he was right this time! His replacement package arrived from Hong Kong with Broly, Vegeta, and all those other guys with weird names from Dragon Ball.
Max says, "Yeah, whatever. Now get outta my way, I got stuff to do."









No comments:
Post a Comment