Alright, for the last week I've been somewhat disturbed by the talk around here that "cosmic destruction is coming soon."
Well, Cosmic Destruction came today, and thankfully, that is just the name of a video game.
Joe was into it too. He came over to see.
Little boys love destruction.
This is the time of year when Dan comes home and instead of dinner in the kitchen he finds ...
Some giant paper mache monstrosity. (In this case, an alligator.)
Or some other strange artifact.
Today Max pointed to this and said, "Buddy hat," which marks the first time he's put two words together on his own. (Of course, he wouldn't do it again.)
Here he was upset about something ... Also today I asked him if he wanted to take a walk. He repeated, "Walk," nodding his head in that cute, exaggerated way. I told him I needed to put on my shoes, and he brought me a shoe! I told him I needed the other one, and I heard him getting upset as he was struggling to get it out from under the changing table. The boy knows what's going on, and he wanted to take a walk!
Mom, playing with Maya. (Mom's characters are usually supposed to be "mean.") I noticed a tiny mosquito on Maya's leg and went to slap it, but she drew back and said, "No. Don't hit Tippy. She's my friend."
I told her that it was biting her, and she said, "It's only a baby one. She doesn't know any better."











No comments:
Post a Comment