This morning when I told Gabe to go put on his costume, he said, "Again?!!"
"Swampfire!"
We went to the "trunk-or-treat" party for the Cypress Homeschool Association at Dyess Park.
Trunk-or-treat is fun and all, but the main reason we went was to pick up our photo CD from the shoot we had done in September. I'll put some of those photos at the end of this post!
Back at home, Max was entertained as Gabe ran with the little kiddie car to give it momentum, then jumped on top to glide down the driveway.
Which was really a lot of fun until ...
... the car slid out from underneath him and he skinned his knee.
My little cutie.
He is interested in studying the cows right now.
The front gate, with a rare photo of our evil cat. And now ...
... some of our family photos from September.
I like this one.
The two who started it all ...
One of Gabe's "real" smiles.
Maxie wasn't too happy that day. Here we were all trying to make him smile.
Mama and Maxie.
Daddy and Maxie.
The people in my life I didn't know at the beginning but acquired along the way ... I could never imagine my life without them. I love my family.


















No comments:
Post a Comment