Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!


Well, today's the day.  Happy Halloween!



Today we visited the brand new Toys R Us for the first time ...




... and hit the jackpot with Ben 10 toys.  Gabe is almost done spending the $50 he earned learning to tie his shoes!



We started taking decorations down in earnest today.



Since we've done so many Halloween events this year already, I thought we could skip trick-or-treating and just carve a pumpkin.  But Gabe was not going to let that fly.  (He doesn't like touching pumpkin guts, anyway.)



Brian and Dan were not big on the trick-or-treating idea ...



... but nobody listens to either of them.  So off we went!



Candy, candy, candy!



Maya the Angel Princess.



I love seeing other people's decorations.  Max was just along for the ride (carrying Gabe's mummy duck, much to Gabe's annoyance, and hollering, "Mine!" when Gabe tried to take it back).



The daddies have had enough of Halloween for the year.





Here's a video of Max dancing, like he does every night, to the theme song of Gabe's cartoon.  Enjoy!

Tomorrow I guess our lives go back to normal.

GOODNIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment