Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Blue Menace.


About every other day this summer (or as often as these clothes come out of the dryer), Gabe puts on his Lego Batman shirt and blue athletic shorts and calls himself "The Blue Menace."



Guess I have been so caught up in my own appointments that I've neglected to get him a haircut for some time.  Dan frequently tells him, "Your hair looks weird.  Put on a hat," before we go places.  So today we decided it was time to stop making fun of Gabe and his goofy hair and actually do something about it!



Much better!  Today Gabe and I were giggling at some "Ben Diez" videos on youtube.  Ben 10 in Spanish!



Here's the two-car garage Dad is building.  I'm not sure he meant for it to be so tall ...



I love miso soup.  I finally found some miso to make it myself, and this is the note I found as soon as I opened up the lid.  Well, whaddya know.  Bingo.



The kids played on a slip-and-slide for awhile tonight, so I guess the Blue Menace's costume is now in the dirty clothes.  



But I'm sure we'll see the Blue Menace again soon.  Probably on Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. SOOOOOO glad you're "back" - neat pictures. Also glad to hear that your tests were negative. You made it through the mammogram, so you're a lot tougher than you thought you were. Keep up the good reports!
    Love, Auntie Susie

    ReplyDelete