Max's fever is gone today, but he's still a fussy little camper. He and I spent the day alone together.
Gabe, Joe, and Maya went with Grandma and Buddy to the Children's Museum today! When Gabe came home I asked him, "So, what did you see? What did you do?" He said, "I don't remember."
"You don't remember anything you did today?"
"Well, it has been a few hours ago." Then suddenly he remembered that they had eaten at Applebee's, "and I finally got to eat french fries again!" (Gabe has been having McDonald's withdrawals all summer.)
Since I wasn't there, and I can't squeeze any really good stories out of Gabe, these pics will not have great commentary! But I do remember the little grocery store at the museum, from when we were kids.
Here's Maya, who appears to be on a runway, starting her modeling career.
Here they were making Lego cars to roll down a big ramp. Not so much Maya's scene ...
Looks like everyone was having a swell time ...
Gabe did admit that he enjoyed "building stuff."
Not sure what they were building though ...
And now he says his favorite thing (other than the fries, of course) was this dodge ball thing that he apparently won at at least once!
What else happened today? Well, Brian pulled one of Joe's teeth out.
I'm glad the kids got to go! Maybe next time I'll go too and have a better story to tell.











No comments:
Post a Comment