Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Irritation.


Max seems irritated with me today.  He's not running fever but is still fussy, and he keeps shaking his head "No" every time I talk to him.



I still haven't got a call about my MRI, and I'm not going to call.  Why? 


Because I think that, because of the breastfeeding, the written report might sound abnormal to the nurse who would read them to me ... but might actually be benign.  I don't want to spend a lot of time freaking out about it.  I will wait for the doctor's opinion at the appointment on Thursday.  Until then, I will choose to think that no news is good news.




Here are the culprits who keep slamming the front screen door during Max's nap.  Irritation!




Here's the reason they can't just go in the back door.




Since we eat a lot of vegetables now, Gabe prefers to be an observer at dinner rather than a participant.  (Not Max.  He likes to grab the broccoli and chow down!)




This is what Gabe did at dinner instead.  He took this and the next few pictures.




Lovely!




Here I am, after taking a shower after my run.  (My hair doesn't usually look this bad.  Well okay, maybe it does.)




Daddy might be taking a new job soon.




Max, playing with his peas.  I hope he will be less irritable tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment