Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fortune cookies.


Today we went on our favorite shopping route:  comic book store and Half Price Books on 1960.  On the way we stopped at Pei Wei (which has great vegan options).




Max ate some ice, then dumped a cup of it all over his seat.  Here's what his fortune said:




I think that's pretty appropriate!




Gabe was the only one who ate any of the fortune cookies.  His said:




Hmmm ... This could be more about Gabe than to Gabe.




Dan has just accepted a new job with the new University of Houston campus at the old Compaq Center.  Here's his fortune:




That's awesome.




And here is mine:




A quiet evening with friends?  What friends?  The last time we ate here was when I was awaiting my genetic test results ... While everyone else got fortunes that said something good was going to happen to them, mine were just stupid comments about friends then too.  And no, I don't believe in fortune cookies!  (But if I did, I might think the universe was implying that I need to acquire some friends!)




Next Gabe and I tried to shop for homeschool books while Max kept running away.




I took a picture of these two books so I could try to find them online instead.  Now I kinda wish I had bought Cha-Cha and Zee Explore San Antonio!  Two penguins in the Alamo city ...  Fun!




We had a pleasant day out.  Here's wishing good fortunes to everyone reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment