Thursday, July 15, 2010

Max's fat lip.


Last night after my run, Dan brought me this little guy, screaming and with the front of his shirt covered in blood!  Max had fallen and busted his lip.




Now that Max is mobile there's no stopping him.  He's running and climbing!  (Ironically, though, I think he was only walking when he fell and hurt himself.)




I'm always afraid he's going to get hurt playing too rough with Gabe, who means well but sometimes is not as gentle as he ought to be.  He wants so badly to be able to pick Max up ...




The danger, of course, being that he will drop him ...




But for the most part, Max loves playing with Gabe and is surprisingly tolerant.  He doesn't even seem upset about the fat lip.




I thought I should mention here that Dan and Gabe got a Wii yesterday.  Our house is the place to be!




Dan has a story to tell about how he lost some important papers and had to close his bank account and start a new one today.  I will let him tell it.




I'm headed back in to MD Anderson for a breast MRI tomorrow ... hoping for good results.  The radiologist had warned me that, because of the breastfeeding, there may be false positives.  Well, dish me up another serving of fear and alarm.  I'd prefer a false positive to a true positive, though.  If you pray, please mention me!

No comments:

Post a Comment