Saturday, April 28, 2012

Joe scores the winning goal!


Today Gabe and Joe had their picture day at soccer ...  Then they played their game.  The only goal in the whole game was scored by Joe!  (Unfortunately I missed most of the game ...)



I went to a job fair thing at Tomball Hospital.  They don't have any open positions for PRN work meet my needs, but I did the continuing ed and took the tour ...  Maybe I'll end up back there.  

I also went in to see Cousin Kenneth in CCU ...  Saying prayers and hoping he comes out of it alright.  Please say a prayer for him too (if you aren't already) ...



Gabe's friends Uriah and Kaiser came over and spent the afternoon with us.  (Here are Daddy and Max in the boat.)



Max has awakened both of the past two days to someone other than me.  So far he is doing fine ...



He will be three years old in about a week.  (Maybe I should plan him a birthday party?  That has not been on my radar.)



Clari talking to Brian about the female dog with puppies at the end of the road who keeps trying to attack us.



Maya taking another sand bath.



Congratulations to Joe on the goal today!




No comments:

Post a Comment