Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bossy Spider-Man.


We haven't been on vacation since last summer ... I forgot how difficult it is to pack with Maxie around!



Up to Granny and Gramps' for dinner!



Maxie:  "I wanna get ice cream and cake!"



Both boys love eating at Granny's house.



Lately I've been reading this book (thanks, Katie) ... I'm very much into the idea -- it really makes more sense than anything to me.  Before I even found it, I had been feeling the need to find away to stand apart from myself in order to glean a deeper understanding of life as a whole.  So far, I can recognize the errors and silliness in my thought patterns, but I'm not sure yet how to put this in practice in my day-to-day life ...



This is exciting to me, and what I need right now.



Today Dan pulled out Gabe's old Spider-Man costume for Max.



Since he had his costume on, Max made Daddy put on the Spider-Man game!



Picking his nose through the nose holes.




Lately all Max wants to do is play video games with Daddy ...



Even Daddy is getting sick of these games ...



Tomorrow we have our lesson about EGGS at co-op.



Goodnight!



No comments:

Post a Comment