Sunday, April 15, 2012

Swing shots.


Mom and Dad went up to the Brenham property yesterday ...



Here's our little home-away-from-home.  (I still haven't been up there since it's been there!)



Dad had over a thousand "potato slips" he wanted to plant ...



Beautiful wildflowers ...



I think that Brad from Home Sweet Farm is growing stuff out on our property too ...



Well, Gabe lost a tooth yesterday!  Between tooth money and soccer goal money, it looks like it might be time for me to go back to work!  (Good thing he still loses money for bad behavior.)



Home from Granny and Gramps!'



Max doesn't want to play outside with the other kids ...  He mostly just clings.



Nathan, on the other hand ...



... is ready to take on the big kids!



Pictures Brian took of the kids jumping off the swings ...



Exaggerated reaction.



Jumping off.



Joe ...



... flying ...



... through the air.



Holding his nose.



Looking like a superhero.  (Like Spider-Man I think.)



Maya was wearing a supergirl costume.



Oh, I think this is the one he called "Superman."



Tomorrow I teach my lesson about hurricanes and tornadoes.  The weather seems to be cooperating!



No comments:

Post a Comment