Saturday, April 14, 2012

Soccer and Latin Night.


Today started with a soccer game!



Max was not pleased about getting up to go watch soccer.



Our team this year is called the Mocking Jays.  (What?  Apparently this is from a movie ...?)



It was Grandparents' Day.  (Every game is Grandparents' Day for us.)



When I got back from buying snacks, Gabe told me they were losing ...



So I offered him $5 to score a goal.  Within a matter of minutes, Gabe scored a goal.



Joe did great as goalie.



Maxie, sitting in his favorite chair.



They didn't win ... Gabe was irritated.



Tonight we went to Latin Night at Brian's church!



Where they had food, a DJ and dancing!



Max didn't want to go in at first.  He drank a glass of punch outside.



I had to compromise with the shoe thing ...



With his shoes off and some punch in him, Max started to feel like dancing.



Gabe came out to help entertain Max.



Food time!



Aunt Clari.



Maya, being silly.



Nathan always feels like dancing!



Chips, cupcakes and popsicles, and the kids were feeling pretty good.



Buenas noches!!



No comments:

Post a Comment