Monday, March 5, 2012

Sound energy.


Today in co-op we did a science lesson about sound energy!



No amount of sound would wake Max up when we first arrived.



I never get pics of our science classes, although they would be great!  Too busy teaching to take pictures ...  (And also I don't feel like I should be posting pictures of other people's kids on the internet.)




Sound is caused by the movement of vibrating molecules ...



We also discussed the mechanics of our voices and hearing.




The class went pretty smoothly (except that Gabe was missing when it was time to start)!  When all the other kids showed up except mine, I was running around having a panic attack!



Thank goodness I didn't really lose you, Gabe!  Gabe's friend had a sick baby brother, so our play date afterward got canceled ...  Gabe will probably have his buddy over on Wednesday instead!




No comments:

Post a Comment