Thursday, March 15, 2012

The sidewalk and Max's knees.


Yesterday I posted those old pics, so I didn't get to put up these of taking the kids to the library ...



... trying to pick out a book for the next Book Club project.



Stopped when I saw a turtle on the way home ...



Same turtle, getting the courage to come out of his shell ...



... and go into our pond!



Last night, once again, Max got too excited, running on the sidewalk to Grandma and Buddy's ...



I think I just can't let him on the sidewalk anymore!!




Grandma and Buddy are at the farm, so Gabe had to hang out with me all day today!



We went to Buc'ees to look for Texas souvenirs for his pen pal, and they didn't have any!  (So the kids got some overpriced Cheezits, animal crackers and blue Gatorade -- which Max reacted to with wide eyes, telling me in toddler language that this was the best stuff he'd ever tasted.)



Yay!  Daddy's home!



Looking like spring outside again!



So pretty!



Pear trees are blossoming.

Goodnight!





No comments:

Post a Comment