Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Less of an invalid.


Gabe went to school today ...



On Wednesdays when he gets up I tell Max, "It's Maxie-and-Mama Day!"



Gabe's friend was supposed to come over today, but he was running fever ...



... and since both Boy Scout leaders were also sick, Scouts was canceled today!



I haven't done any running for 3 weeks (except once, ouch)!  I'm still having pain in my groin, hip, abdomen and back (!!) but starting to feel like a little less of an invalid now that I quit carrying Max all the time ... about a week ago.



Today Max and I went to Academy, Kroger and the library by ourselves ... and HE WALKED!  (I never even tried to see if he would before.)



Headed home from our trip to the mailbox, it started raining ... and I started running!

Hope I keep getting better ... giving my muscles and tendons a rest.  I had started wondering if I needed a hip replacement already!




No comments:

Post a Comment