Here are some of the old pictures Marguerite gave Mom and Dad, when they went up to visit! (This one I have seen, and no-doubt scanned, before.)
But most of these I have NOT seen before! (Dad with Brian here.)
Mom, pregnant with Brian. (Oops ... these are not chronilogical.)
Mom, Brian and Danny ... I guess this is at Hooks' pond?
Another pic, obviously from the same day. Never saw my mom's hair this short before.
Maxie says this is a picture of him.
Never seen this one! Wonder whose house that is? (Maybe I should have asked questions before I posted these.)
This one I've seen before ... but posted anyway, because I am so CUTE.
Mom with short hair AND in a bathing suit. (She's gonna be mad at me.)
Marguerite with Danny, and Mom with me.
Mom and Marguerite at the beach.
Me, Mom, Brian and Paul, at Marguerite's old house. Must have been Thanksgiving. Date says '86 or '87.
No date here, but I'm guessing '91?
No date here either.
Mom and Dad in 1997, obviously on some kind of vacation ...
Dad's garden the year I was born ...
Dad, Mom, Grandma, and Sylvan Beebower.

















No comments:
Post a Comment