Tuesday, March 6, 2012

"I fink so."


Maxie and Gabe looking through our old family albums this morning.



Headed out to play at Grandma's while Gabe and I did homeschool.



Max learned to swing on his belly today!



Lately he likes to say "I think" about everything (except it sounds like "I fink").



He's so funny to listen to ... so polite and happy.  "I fink so."  Sometimes when I'm expecting him to fight me on something (from past parenting experience), I'm pleasantly surprised when he just says, "Oh, okay!"  When I'm upset about something, he says, "Oh, I sorry."



I asked Gabe why he doesn't smile in my pictures lately ...



... and got this response.




Max, wearing his Superman shirt ...



... and picking his nose.



It's so cute to hear him say, "I'm from another planet.  I'm from Earth!"  I tried to prompt him to say it for the camera, but I got a different response than I expected ...



Silly Max!



Here's Gabe's cool drawing of Super Saiyan 4 Broly!  "Kakarot!"




No comments:

Post a Comment