Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Missing the farm fun.


Here's Max this morning, right after we had this conversation.
Me - "You're so precious."
Max - "You so precious."
Me - "Thank you!"
Max - "I think you're welcome."



Lately there is something going on every day ... but I have no pictures because I'm not in on the fun!  Today Gabe and Joe went to the farm with Grandma and Buddy.



Maxie stayed home with me all day, asking constantly where everyone else was!



After the time change, the kids have longer to play outside before it gets dark.



Nathan has a Spider-Man shirt just like Max's!



Maya told Brian that Buddy was asking about setting up the pool ...



... which did not happen (except in her wishful thinking)!



Nathan, dancing.



Buddy has a busy week planned ... visiting the farm again on Thursday.



The little ones wanted to feed the turtles.

Goodnight!



No comments:

Post a Comment