Just Maxie and me this morning! Whenever it's just the two of us, Max acts really sleepy ...
Sleepy boy in the bright sun! He fell asleep on the way home from HEB ...
... and woke up when Gabe got home from school. (I'm preparing for a potential long night!)
Lately Max likes to say, "Right?" and seeks confirmation about some of the things he says. ("Gabe, you at school, right?")
Grabbing Gabe's leg to keep him from getting away!
"Gabe, you my brother, right?"
I spent some time on the phone and e-mailing MD Anderson today. I contacted them last week because I have a small, painful lump under my right arm, and thought they might want to check it when I come in the 26th. I wanted to make sure I could get it all done in the same trip. It took them till today to schedule my appointments because the lady was out of town. They scheduled them for next Wednesday, Thursday, AND Friday! There's no way I'm driving down to the medical center three days in a row! I have requested to have all my appointments ON THE SAME DAY (but no one really seems to be listening) ... More calls to make tomorrow!







No comments:
Post a Comment