Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Maxie and Mama outside.



Gabe had class today, Daddy was at work, Grandma went shopping, and Buddy was working at Sandy's house ...  I told Max, "It's just you and me today."  (He says, "Oh, okay!")



The pond is pretty full from all the flooding the other day.  



The water level is really close to the pier Dad built for me!



We went to check out the Halloween decorations that are still up in the woods ...



A plane went by high in the sky (no, you can't really see it here), and Max said,  "Look, Mama.  Ah airplane!  There's little people in there."



Saw one turtle in the pond, so we brought some bread.  But when we got back, he was gone.



I tossed the bread into the pond, and nothing happened (so, there don't appear to be any fish in there either -- all our pond animals died in the drought).  Fidget came running for bread, though!



In other news, Nathan has taught himself how to ride a tricycle!



Maya, burying dolls in the sand.



Tomorrow Gabe and I will go do our second great-grandparent interview.  Goodnight!



No comments:

Post a Comment