Max, looking over the vegetable garden this morning ...
He didn't like raw collard greens much! (We'll have to keep trying them again and again.)
"Look, Mama, I'm Spider-Man!"
Kicking the ball around with his big brother.
Daddy, having a restful Sunday after spending much of yesterday digging trenches in Brenham.
Training a new soccer player.
We are loving this weather ... highs in the 70s every day in early January!
I have a picture of Joe climbing up the slide, stumbling over Maya, with his shirt pulled over his head ...
... but I'm not allowed to put that one up!
I think this may be the last of the nice weather ...
Tomorrow is the first day of co-op for spring semester! We will be studying "Consumer Science," and testing the strength and absorbency of paper towels.
Wednesday Gabe's little class starts back up. Thursday we are going to interview Dan's grandfather for our family history project.
January 26th I have to go in for breast surveillance. And January 28th I'm renewing my CPR in anticipation of getting a job sometime soon-ish ...
Goodnight!










No comments:
Post a Comment