Friday, January 20, 2012

Broly and ovaries.


Dad is trying to help Sandy (cousin) fix up her new (old) house ...



He pulled off this ugly shelter thing the prior resident (an old lady) had put on ...  He's going to take it and use it for something or other in Brenham.



Brian, rarely enthusiastic when I take his picture ...



Brian and Nathan walk by me ...



Then Maya goes by, as Gabe calls me ...



... asking me to take a picture of his new Broly toy for the blog!



Mom, watching Max for me ...



Can you tell that I have been reading ...



... this book again?  Whenever my screening appointments are on the horizon again, I move my fears from the back burner to the front burner, as I once again consider what I'm going to do about it, and when.  I'm making a list of new questions, and plan on asking for names of breast surgeons.  I'm really not upset, at this point, about the breast surgery (since it will result in an improvement in the way I look), but I am very upset about the ovary removal (since what does it matter if you're cute, if you have no quality of life?) ...



Taking me out tonight ... seeking some cheer ...



No comments:

Post a Comment