Hurray for warmer weather and the chance for Maxie to run outside!
This morning we went out grocery shopping ... yipeee!
Buddy went to work on the farm in Brenham again. Max was so excited when he got back!
After Max's nap, Daddy took us out to spend some Chili's gift cards! Max wasn't too sure about the food at first.
It's amazing how good black bean burgers are when you quit eating meat! My post-holiday diet will be basically the same (no more burgers and fries, of course!), except to cut down on the vegetable oils, nuts/seeds, avocados and dried fruits that keep me holding onto these five pounds I don't like.
Gabe's burger was not black beans. Converting him seems impossible. The boys have been arguing about whether meat and milk are good for you, since I make an effort not to eat/drink them. So I tried to explain the whole vegetarian thing to them in a simple, nonthreatening way, as unbiased as I could ... Apparently I did a poor job because Gabe came back and told me that I'd scared Joe. (Sorry, Brian.)
Max warms to the fries ...
Gabe gets bored ...
Max is all about the food, now that it's time to go!
Back home, we found Buddy working on his greenhouse.
He's always learning new things about gardening and homesteading, experimenting, and finding new ways to implement what he learns. He has lots of projects!
These two are my biggest ongoing projects. Goodnight!












No comments:
Post a Comment