Saturday, December 18, 2010

A rock and a hard place.


It's the Saturday before Christmas, and everyone seemed busy, except us!



Hanging out, taking walks, playing with toys ...



Waving to the neighbors' horses.



And throwing rocks.



I was afraid he was going to throw one up and it would land on his head.  We ended the game before this could happen.  Guess he will have to learn that lesson later.



Here's Dan, struggling to get the big blue couch out of the "junk room."  (Formerly known as the "bachelor pad.")  This room needs remodeling and a better rep.



Five minutes later and still struggling ... I didn't take any movies of this because you wouldn't have wanted to hear the audio.



He made it!



We're moving it into the living room to maximize comfortable seating for our Christmas Eve party.  Afterward I guess we're probably going to get rid of it because there's no space!



Lately Max has stopped calling me "Mama" all the time and is sometimes addressing me as "Mop."  I'm not sure what I did to merit this demotion.



It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment