Monday, December 13, 2010

Quick post -- Dan working late again! Gripe-fest.


Dan is working late tonight, so I can't write for long!



Today has been a challenge, starting with Max waking multiple times during the night ... and it was so cold I wore a sock hat to bed!



I feel very gripe-y after what seems like a long chain of frustration after frustration throughout the day.  I won't go into it, but it has been one of those days!



I have a tendency to have too many projects going on at once and to bite off more than I can chew sometimes.  I know I need to quit it and sit back and enjoy my family instead of inadvertently channeling my frustrations to my kids.



Thanks to Mom and Dad for all your help.  My kids needed a break from me today, I think!  End of gripe-fest.



More of Gabe's drawings!  He's getting to be such a great artist!  Here's Ben Mummy.



And Benwolf.



Four Arms.




And Ultimate Swampfire.

No comments:

Post a Comment