Somebody spends too much time goofing off!
We are now doing subtraction with borrowing for 3-digit numbers. Today Gabe says of borrowing: "I was so excited to hear about borrowing and I couldn't wait to do it, but it has been a big disappointment."
Today Gabe came up to me and whacked me in the backside! I said, "Hey, that hurts!"
He said, "It doesn't hurt," and then proceeded to try to whack himself too.
Afterward he conceded, "Well, it does kind of hurt, but I DON'T COMPLAIN!"
Today Brian told me that a loaf of bread can never be a pilot.
My dreams were shattered to know that the two loaves I made today will never fly.
Not even the one with raisins.
"It's a lot of action. People are fighting. Batman has his Batarang on Mars. (The Martian Manhunter was mad.) Hulk's tossing Dr. Doom with his t-shirt. Spider-man is swinging on a web. Venom's hand is going right into the Sentinel in the background. Thing is head-butting Dr. Doom too because he wants to get to Blade. Also Thing is going to get hit in the crotch with one of Green Arrow's arrows. Superman is flying to throw Venom and toss him to the sun. Blade is jumping over Green Arrow's arrow so it hits the Thing. The volcano is erupting. There are some fish and a crab. It would be awesome if I had added Moon Knight."
Gabe much preferred our Spanish lesson this morning with Clari and Maya!







No comments:
Post a Comment