Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I missed the snow!


Wow, it snowed in Tomball twice in one year!  Apparently it was snowing around 5 p.m. when I was nursing Max down for a nap.  I heard there were great big snowflakes.  I've never seen great big snowflakes before!  This is my car.  



Max is a happy boy again!  Germs, germs, stay away!




Gabe went to school at The Lighthouse.  When he got home we put down a sheet and scattered Cheerios on it.  Then we sent Max on a "Cheerio hunt" so we could read some books together.  Max is not exactly crawling, but he is scooting around.  And he can put the Cheerios away!

  

Tomorrow we are supposed to go tour a post office with a homeschool group.  Thursday Gabe has to dress up for Cowboy Day at his school.  And Friday ... mummies!  Yay!




Dan and Gabe got two video games in the mail today, Borderlands and Avatar.  Good inside fun when it's too nasty to go out.




Here's the Anubis Gabe drew.  More Ancient Egypt toys are on their way in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment