Thursday, February 11, 2010

Gabe's Valentine's Party Stuff.


Valentine's Cards from his class.  (There are only 5 other kids in the class.)



These are the cookies that escaped being eaten and made it home with Gabe.

  • The first thing Gabe said when he walked in the door from his little school today:  "Mom, I did NOT have a lot of sweets today."
  • The first thing Mom said when she came through the door with his things:  "The teacher said he had a lot of sweets today."  
  • I asked Gabe if they played any games for Valentine's Day.  He said there was some game involving Cupid and the Love House.  Except that Gabe won't say the word "love."  He said, "the Like House, but it's not really 'like.'  It's the word I don't say."
  • He says he does have a crush on someone but I'm not going to push him and ask who it is.
  • Gabe and Buddy identified all the rocks Gabe has been collecting today!




Max and I spend our Tuesdays and Thursdays alone together while Gabe is at his school.


The picture Gabe drew of a man with sunglasses on the screen door.  It was very important to him, and he wanted me to take a picture.




Red robot that Gabe drew.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amy!

    Just wanted to say hi. Saw Dan's "announcement" about your blog on FB.
    How old is Gabe now? Where's he going to school?...and he's learning MULTIPLICATION???? WOW! Oh, and because I haven't had a chance to tell either of you yet...that Max is adorable! I showed Terry a pic of him a while back and Terry said that he looks just like Dan. Hmm...does that make Dan adorable? Sure...why not? =)

    ReplyDelete