February 2
- Max kept waking up crying during the night with a little cold.
- The groundhog saw his shadow.
- Gabe made a 60 on his spelling test because we studied the wrong unit.
- Yesterday Buddy accidentally got up and went to work at 4 a.m.
- Mama wants to start a new blog.
- The 6th and final season of Lost premieres tonight. I watched seasons 1-5 on Hulu last month, never having seen it before that!
- Lots of blackbirds are migrating through our yard.
- Colby and MaryElle were playing at The Lighthouse (Gabe's school) and wouldn't let Gabe play with them, so he told Mrs. Allison.
- Today Dan fixed my TV to receive digital signal for the first time.
- Max is fussier with his cold.
- We all went to the library and got books about Ancient Egypt, slow cooker recipes, Valentine's Day, and Gabe got the Goosebumps books Ghost Beach and My Hairiest Adventure.
- Dan is working on our taxes. We're filing as married, even if we aren't. Guess we are going for common law.
- Gabe found his Bloat toy at Joe's house, where it has probably been for more than a year.
- Gabe is just starting multiplication for the first time.
- Read a book to Gabe about collecting rocks. They're studying rocks at school.
- Dan made his dal.
- Dan assembled a 6' black shelf for the living room. Mom bought it so there wouldn't be so much clutter on the table. I told her there will always be clutter on the table.
- We're getting about $4,000 on our tax return!
- Max and I went to Hobby Lobby for crepe paper.
- Gabe played a fun pretend game called "Guns" on his school playground where some of the kids were robots and the others were creators.
- We found out that Brittany Murphy died from pneumonia and drugs.
- Clari made a video of Nate crawling. Max can't crawl, but he sits better and climbs.
- I bought Dan a 24 pack of regular Coke, and Gabe tried to pick it up and dropped it.
- I also bought Max a new outfit with a tan and white shirt, and Gabe dropped that in the dirt too.
- We had dal for dinner.
- My neck muscles are pulled ... ow! Ow! Ow!
- Max tried strawberries for the first time. He likes them but still hates peaches.
- Gabe and Joe went out to eat at Julio's with Grandma and Buddy.
- I uploaded 200 old family photos to facebook.
- Gabe and I read a book about mummies.
- Gabe plays Saints Row II all the time and I can't get his attention at all.
- I made red beans in the crockpot.
No comments:
Post a Comment