Saturday, December 10, 2011

"Stop it" and "I think so."



We went to Target today, and Max talked us into buying another couple of dinosaurs.



Lately when Max agrees with what we're saying, he says, "Yes, I think so."  When he's doesn't he says, "Stop it."  (He said, "Stop it," when I told him we had to put the dinosaurs back down.)



I was going to get him a couple of dinosaurs for Christmas anyway!



Dinosaurs fighting over the meal at Granny and Gramps'.



Using an electronic babysitter at Granny and Gramps'.



Maxie kept getting excited when he won the game and throwing his fist in the air.  "I won, Mama, I won!"



Another word I've heard him use lately is "was."  He occasionally correctly uses this word to make a sentence in the past tense.



Go, Maxie!



Well, at the moment, I have a head full of dark green, smelly mud that is dripping onto my shoulders.  Doing another experiment with natural henna.  We'll see what happens.

Goodnight!



No comments:

Post a Comment